Followers



9.11.09

~ I Was On The Verge Of Breaking Down ~

Assalamualaikum wbt
nurhayaton hazai.

In the name of Allah most Gracious most Merciful..i am the one who seek for mardhatillah..insyaAllah..YOU are always in by my side in what ever n whenever i done before..
Thanks to YOU ALLAH..i will always love YOU...in every single part of my life..

The fact is..i was on the verge of breaking down. I had a goal to achieve. Though the path towards making the goal a reality was very painful..as i reflect on the things that have passed..I realize...

The lesson behind it all is simply faith. When others felt that the goal was not worth it, that nothing will come from it..we held on to our faith. When others blame us and bombard us with harsh words..we took it as a challenge..it's not a matter of being idealistic rather its a matter of being brave to make a difference to make a change to bring others together.

Alhamdulillah..i now see the potential in so many of my friends..i finally feel like home..how proud i am of these friends of mine.who kept together making our goal a reality though there are some who keeps letting us down.

Allah is always with those who seek His Help and Love. Those who seek His Guidance. Those who have faith that Allah is all we need.

The journey goes on. the past will remain the past. I now look into the future..searching and creating opportunities. we will all continue to perfect our ways. if there were mistakes and weaknesses we seek for forgiveness..and we promise to try to do better in the future.

I dont expect anyone to understand my writing as it was not intended for that purpose. Rather..my entry this time..is a note to myself..that sometimes the pain is worth it. to remind me that sorrow will soon be followed by happiness..when that will come we shall never know BUT the fact is IT WILL.

I shall continue to smile ..as i know..it is all worth it. Alhamdulillah

La Tahzan

Grieve not when others blame and disparage you

"They will do you no harm, barring a trifling annoyance" (3:11)

"...and harm them not. AND put your TRUST in ALLAH" (33:48)

Grieve not over criticism from the jealous and the weak minded

"They are jealous of he who surpassed them,

People show him enmity and opposition" - Poet

"I complained about the injustice of gossip mongers but i soon realize that I will not find,

The honourable and successful person who escaped jealousy,

You remain, O honorable and worthy friend, the victim of it,

Yet no one begrudges the one who is miserable and wretched" -Poet (how true :))

My favourite:

"If a person reaches the sky with his nobleness,

Then his enemies will be the numbers of the stars in the sky,

They shoot at him using a bow with every kind of persecution,

Yet their abuses will never bring him down...." - Poet

Then again..criticisms should be heard..and reflected upon. no matter how spiteful the person may be as what the person says may be true..So thank Allah everytime it happens..as it keeps u on track and in the right path. Insya Allah.

nota kecil: the love is all we need...MySpace

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

kedamaian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...